Listen to Mining Journal and its partners discuss the findings of Mining Journal's Global Finance Report
Research lead Chris Cann will run through the headline findings of the report including a critical review of mining's key global stock exchanges and how they compare; the results of our comprehensive investor sentiment survey; and the conclusions drawn from interviews, surveys and data pulled from the alternative financing community. Also under review are the technical requirements to consider ahead of raising capital.
Key ground covered will include:
• The differences in analyst coverage between stock exchanges and what that means for financing new developments
• A review of the impact stock exchange-associated regulation can have on investor confidence and the balance sheets of junior miners
• The preferred commodities and geographies of the mining investment community
• A review of investor sentiment toward mining equities and trends in capital deployed
• The relevance of alternative financings firms in the context of a resurgent commodities market
Head of Aspermont Research & Intelligence, Mining Journal
Chris runs Aspermont's dedicated research business. He has spent 15 years reporting, commenting, researching and providing geological consulting services for international mining information providers and independent equity-research firms.
(CEnv, MIEMA, MSc), SRK
Emily has more than 10 years' experience in the mining industry, largely reviewing environmental and social aspects of projects and operations across a range of commodities and jurisdictions.