Company News: Beowulf Mining
Updated: 18 Oct 2010
Beowulf has a wide range of exploration projects in a portfolio of different commercially attractive resources.
They are all in Northern Sweden and are being developed to increase their value and so that of the company.
- Broad Street
- CB7 4AH
- United Kingdom
Most Recent Company News
- Kallak designation - 01 Mar 2013 11:45am
The Swedish Geological Society has designated the Kallak North and Kallak South iron-ore deposits in Sweden as an Area of National Interest for minerals, protecting against future land use and measures that may hinder future potential minerals extraction Read more...
- Beowulf upbeat on Kallak North assays - 07 Dec 2012 12:56pm
Beowulf Mining plc said significant assay results were received for the four remaining holes on the southern part of the Kallak North iron-ore deposit in northern Sweden Read more...
- Wide Kallak intercepts - 07 Sep 2012 1:14pm
Continued drilling at Beowulf Mining plc’s Kallak North iron-ore project in Sweden has intersected wide zones of mineralisation Read more...
- European Exploration: A record-breaking year - 23 Mar 2012 11:58am
The hunt for Europe’s reserves is attracting money from across the globe Read more...
- Initial Kallak resource - 18 Nov 2011 1:16pm
Beowulf Mining plc has received the first independent JORC-compliant resource estimate for its Kallak North iron-ore deposit in Sweden Read more...
- Stockpile: Petropavlovsk receives lift from production results - 21 Oct 2011 5:33pm
Petropavlovsk plc finished as the top performing miner on the London main market this week after delivering better than expected results for the third quarter of 2011. Read more...
- Stockpile: London miners improve as commodities increase - 14 Oct 2011 4:11pm
A more promising outlook for commodities has helped London’s mining companies to improvements over the past week Read more...
- Kallak extension - 28 Apr 2011 12:15pm
Volta Resources Inc has confirmed the presence of wide intervals of gold mineralisation at the Central zone of its Kiaka gotld property in Burkina Faso Read more...
- Kallak South results - 25 Mar 2011 12:01pm
- Beowulf intercepts add to Kallak - 26 Nov 2010 11:47am
Assay results from a drilling programme at Beowulf Mining plc’s Kallak iron-ore project in Sweden have confirmed the size of the Kallak North zone Read more...
Latest Press Releases
No results were found.
Recently published Reports:
No results were found
Thought leadership Guides, Webinars & Round Table events