Company News: European Goldfields
Updated: 22 Mar 2010
- W1J 8DS
Most Recent Company News
- EYe on mining: Deal activity to rise - 05 Apr 2013 2:20pm
Chinese investors will help drive mergers and acquisitions this year Read more...
- Greeks protest against Eldorado gold project - 15 Mar 2013 1:01pm
Thousands of protestors took to the streets of Thessaloniki, Greece’s second-largest city, demanding the government revoke approval for a planned gold mine awarded to Canadian company Eldorado Gold Corp Read more...
- European Goldfields execs move EurOmax towards London listing - 20 Jul 2012 2:02pm
EurOmax Resources Ltd plans to further entrench itself as a Eurocentric gold producer, as the company moves towards a London listing under the former management of European Goldfields Ltd Read more...
- European Goldfields accepts US$2.4 billion Eldorado bid - 06 Jan 2012 10:28am
Eldorado Gold Corp has agreed a friendly C$2.5 billion share offer with the board of European Goldfields Ltd Read more...
- EGL interest - 16 Dec 2011 11:56am
Centerra Gold Inc has reportedly joined the list of those interested in buying European Goldfields Ltd Read more...
- European Goldfields confirms approaches - 09 Dec 2011 1:10pm
European Goldfields Ltd has confirmed that it has received takeover “approaches” from third parties but added that no formal offers had been made Read more...
- Konig takes medical leave - 11 Nov 2011 1:09pm
European Goldfields Ltd has announced that its executive chairman and president, Martyn Konig, has taken medical leave of absence as he recovers from a sudden illness Read more...
- Stockpile: Metal price gains help shares recover some ground - 07 Oct 2011 2:33pm
A small gain in metals prices helped commodity shares recover some lost ground following recent sell off in global markets Read more...
- European Goldfields secures funds for Greek gold projects - 07 Oct 2011 2:25pm
European Goldfields Ltd has secured US$750 million funding package to develop its Skouries and Olympias (pictured) projects in Greece in a deal with Qatar Holding LLC Read more...
- EIS approval boosts Hellas plans - 22 Jul 2011 12:01pm
European Goldfields Ltd has updated estimates for projects owned by its 95%-owned Greek subsidiary, Hellas Gold, following the recent approval of an environmental impact study for the projects Read more...
Latest Press Releases
No results were found.
The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) is seeking an Executive Director (ED) to oversee its operations from its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario
Recently published Reports:
No results were found
Thought leadership Guides, Webinars & Round Table events