Company News: Ferrous
Updated: 26 Feb 2010
- Isle of Man,
- IM1 1LB
Most Recent Company News
- Iron ore: Long road to recovery - 27 Sep 2013 12:03pm
After a difficult year for the iron-ore market, what is the outlook like for 2014? Read more...
- This week: 27/9/13 - 27 Sep 2013 12:03pm
A round up of this week in Finance news, Production news and statistics Read more...
- Zhevago’s Ferrexpo buys into Brazilian iron-ore producer - 20 Sep 2013 1:12pm
Ferrexpo plc, controlled by Ukrainian billionaire Kostyantin Zhevago, has become the largest shareholder in Brazilian iron-ore producer Ferrous Resources do Brasil, after acquiring a 14.4% stake Read more...
- Ferrexpo buys stake in Brazilian iron-ore producer - 18 Sep 2013 11:17am
Ukrainian iron-ore pellet producer Ferrexpo plc has acquired a 14.4% stake in Brazilian miner Ferrous Resources, as it looks to expand beyond Eastern Europe. Read more...
- Local connections for Ferrous CEO - 24 Feb 2012 11:55am
Iron-ore producer Ferrous Resources Inc has appointed a chief executive (CEO) with a background in Latin American iron, after former CEO Mozart Litwinski resigned in January Read more...
- Ferrous mulls its options - 27 Jan 2012 1:18pm
Ferrous Resources Ltd may be exploring other options, after twice pulling proposed initial public offerings in London (in 2008 and 2010). The Brazilian company has a goal of becoming one of the world’s top five iron-ore producers by 2016. Read more...
- Ferrous CEO steps down - 27 Jan 2012 1:17pm
Mozart Litwinski has stepped down from the position Read more...
- Brazil: strength to strength - 15 Jul 2011 12:33pm
Last year was a good year for Brazil, and proved to be the best of the recent booming years so far for the Latin American giant Read more...
- Esperanca and Viga start production - 11 Mar 2011 11:21am
Ferrous Resources Ltd has started producing iron ore at the Esperanca and Viga projects in Brazil, with initial output of 2.5Mt/y expected by the end of 2011. Read more...
- view from: RBC: Finding the next great story - 09 Jul 2010 1:36pm
The predicted rush of IPOs on the London Stock Exchange in 2010 is yet to materialise Read more...
Latest Press Releases
No results were found.
The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) is seeking an Executive Director (ED) to oversee its operations from its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario
Recently published Reports:
No results were found
Thought leadership Guides, Webinars & Round Table events