Company News: Marubeni
Updated: 20 Jun 2011
The Company's activities also extend to power projects and infrastructure, plants and industrial machinery, finance, logistics and information industry, and real estate development and construction.
Additionally, Marubeni conducts business investment, development and management on a global level.
Most Recent Company News
- Marubeni offloads Grand Cache stake - 03 Oct 2014 11:17am
Japan’s Marubeni Corp has decided to offload its almost 40% interest in the joint-venture Grande Cache coking-coal operation in Canada to Hong Kong-listed Up Energy Development Group Read more...
- First owner/operator mining at Roy Hill - 03 Sep 2014 9:34am
The first official owner/operator mining has taken place at the Roy Hill project in the Pilbara region of Western Australia Read more...
- Roy Hill chooses Immersive - 19 Aug 2014 10:21am
Roy Hill has chosen Immersive Technologies to provide its operator training solutions Read more...
- Turning point - 08 Aug 2014 12:19pm
As Argentina defaults on national debts for, it is not all doom and gloom for mining in the country Read more...
- Construction at Roy Hill 40% complete - 19 Jun 2014 12:52pm
The Roy Hill iron ore project has now advanced past the 40% completion stage Read more...
- Metso helps Minera Esperanza to increase throughput - 07 Feb 2014 5:08pm
The Minera Esperanza mine in Chile is commencing a project with Metso which targets to increase the mine's annual production by 15-20% Read more...
- Impairments: Financial woes - 20 Dec 2013 11:23am
A look at how recent impairments have affected gold producers and diversified miners Read more...
- Chile: Maximising potential - 21 Jun 2013 1:35pm
Chile’s mining industry is developing, but high operating costs are hindering progress Read more...
- Antucoya write down - 15 Mar 2013 1:02pm
Antofagasta plc reported a US$500 million impairment at its 70%-owned Antucoya copper oxide project in Chile, after construction was halted in December Read more...
- Pakistan's Supreme Court rules Reko Diq development 'invalid' - 11 Jan 2013 12:19pm
Pakistan’s Supreme Court said an agreement to develop the US$3.3 billion Reko Diq copper-gold project in the province of Baluchistan was invalid, providing a further setback for developers Antofagasta plc and Barrick Gold Corp Read more...
Latest Press Releases
No results were found.
The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) is seeking an Executive Director (ED) to oversee its operations from its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario
Recently published Reports:
No results were found
Thought leadership Guides, Webinars & Round Table events