Company News: Noble Minerals Resources
Updated: 18 May 2012
* explore and develop new mineral deposits to significantly enhance the value of its current projects;
* conduct immediate exploration and evaluation work in a cost effective manner; and
* consolidate its concession and tenement holdings in the project areas it operates in.
The Company was incorporated on 13 April 2007 for the purpose of securing gold exploration projects in Ghana and Australia believed to have the potential to host economic mineralisation.
Noble has brought together an experienced management team having the technical expertise capable of identifying and developing mineral prospects.
The Board’s primary objective is the advancement of Shareholders’ interests and asset values through a well defined exploration programme in areas that can be readily assessed for their mineral potential
- South Perth
- Western Australia
Most Recent Company News
- Gold companies cut back after price fall - 17 May 2013 10:41am
More gold companies cut expenditure and shelved projects as the price of the metal continued to trade at subdued levels Read more...
- Noble suspends Bibiani - 13 May 2013 10:50am
Noble Minerals Ltd has temporarily suspended operations at the Bibiani open pit gold mine in Ghana as it contemplates an underground development. Read more...
- Noble CEO - 03 May 2013 12:01pm
Australian Securities Exchange-listed Noble Mineral Resources Ltd appointed Craig Dawson as chief executive, effective July 22 Read more...
- Noble MD steps down - 07 Dec 2012 12:55pm
Australian Securities Exchange-listed Noble Mineral Resources Ltd said managing director Wayne Norris and chairman Tunku Naquiyuddin would both be stepping down from their positions Read more...
- Noble investment - 28 Sep 2012 1:08pm
Zhongrun Group is to invest A$87.4 million (US$91 million) as part of a two-tranche share placement in Noble Mineral Resources Ltd, with the Chinese investment company becoming Noble’s biggest shareholder Read more...
- Noble Mineral CFO - 29 Jun 2012 12:11pm
Eric Palmbachs has been appointed chief financial officer at gold producer Noble Mineral Resources Ltd, after holding the same position at Catalpa Resources Ltd Read more...
- First pour for revamped Bibiani - 05 Apr 2012 1:38pm
Noble Mineral Resources Ltd has poured the first gold from its redeveloped Bibiani gold mine in Ghana Read more...
- Bibiani dry commissioning - 13 Jan 2012 1:08pm
Dry commissioning has commenced at the Bibiani gold mine in Ghana. The owner, Noble Mineral Resources Ltd said that the refurbishment of the processing facility was nearing operational completion Read more...
Latest Press Releases
No results were found.
The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) is seeking an Executive Director (ED) to oversee its operations from its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario
Recently published Reports:
No results were found
Thought leadership Guides, Webinars & Round Table events