Currently viewing Global edition

BHPB completes sale of Indonesian coal stake for US$335 million

PT Adaro Energy TBK has confirmed the purchase of a 25% interest in the Indonesian Coal Project (ICP) from BHP Billiton for US$335 million. BHPB retains the remaining 75% equity.

Most read Archive