Access unique insights into mining alternative finance, with analysis of key trends and opportunities and deal and share performance data.
Mining Journal Intelligence’s Alternative Finance Report provides an essential analysis of the evolving role of alternative finance in the mining industry. Through interviews with executives from 10 of the biggest names in alternative finance, we identify key opportunities and trends and the challenges alternative financiers face in their efforts to build a growing presence in the mining industry. The Discussion section features industry insiders’ views on the outlook for the year ahead and the opportunities landscape over the past 12 months, based on commentary from both royalty and streaming companies and private equity firms active in the mining industry. Alternative financiers’ strategies and preferences regarding different commodities, project stages, and company types, are also evaluated. The report also provides data on deals struck in the past 12 months and an analysis of the share price performance of the dominant alternative finance players.
We targeted executives from the royalty and streaming and private equity firms most active in the mining industry for interviews, by email and telephone. Questions were designed to identify trends and opportunities over the year ahead and previous 12 months. Deal data was compiled from the five largest royalty and streaming firms, from news releases, quarterly reports, and by speaking with the companies. Only primary deals, which resulted in mining companies being financed, were included. Share price performance data was collected from 11 of the largest royalty and streaming companies by market cap.
Read the full 24-page report - Premium Subscribers
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE REPORT
Access this report:
Mining Journal Research and Intelligence delivers annual standalone reports that expand upon the most relevant discussion points in the mining sector.
If you’d like to purchase the Mining Journal Intelligence Alternative Finance Report 2023 as a standalone report, please make your purchase here.
Alternatively, invest in our comprehensive Mining Journal Global Finance Collection 2023 - complete with the Quarterly published Mining Equities Report, Alternative Finance insights, and Investor Sentiment analysis. With this bundle, you save £290. Please click here.
Access all reports with a Mining Journal Premium subscription at www.mining-journal.com/subscribe.
PDF Enterprise licence:
- Get unlimited distribution rights for your entire organization, including subsidiaries.
- Universally compatible with all major operating systems, quick and easy to read regardless of device.
- Capability to quickly and efficiently search for topics or companies from within your report.
- Smaller file sizes make it efficient to share reports internally.
- Ability to access content while working remotely or offline.
- Option to extract sections from the PDF report to include in company presentations.
INSIDE THIS REPORT
- What type of deals are alternative finance firms targeting in the year ahead?
- Which were the biggest royalty/streaming deals struck in the past 12 months?
- Which royalty/streaming stocks performed the best?