Currently viewing Global edition

Marvel/Altus Mali JV hits 1Moz

Marvel Gold has updated the resource for its Tabakorole gold project in Mali to over 1 million ounces of gold.

Marvel/Altus Mali JV hits 1Moz Marvel/Altus Mali JV hits 1Moz Marvel/Altus Mali JV hits 1Moz Marvel/Altus Mali JV hits 1Moz Marvel/Altus Mali JV hits 1Moz

Drilling at Tabakorole in Mali

Marvel currently holds 51% in the project, with Altus Strategies, an AIM-listed royalty company, holding the remaining 49%

The indicated and inferred resource for the project is now 26.