Currently viewing Global edition

Aris to JV Mubadala's Soto Norte for US$400M

Aris Gold entered into an agreement with Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Investment Company to acquire a 20% operating joint venture interest in the Soto Norte gold project in Santander, Colombia for US$100 million with an option to acquire a further 30% interest for $300 million to bring its total participation to 50%.

Aris to JV Mubadala's Soto Norte for US$400M Aris to JV Mubadala's Soto Norte for US$400M Aris to JV Mubadala's Soto Norte for US$400M Aris to JV Mubadala's Soto Norte for US$400M Aris to JV Mubadala's Soto Norte for US$400M

The Soto Norte project in Santander, Colombia

Soto Norte hosts an indicated resource of 8.5 million ounces with another 3.6Moz in inferred and has a feasibility study for the production of more than 450,000oz per year from a 5Moz reserve.