Argonaut, on behalf of Minjar Gold Pty Ltd (Minjar), is seeking proposals to acquire 100% ownership of the tenements of the Golden Dragon Gold Project (Golden Dragon) and / or the neighboring Fields Find Project (Fields Find) (together the Assets). The Assets are located 350km north east of Perth in the prospective Midwest Gascoyne Region, Western Australia.
• Extensive tenement package covering 452km2
• JORC Resource of 19.2Mt @ 1.5g/t for 945Koz Au (as at November 2019)
• Significant existing infrastructure including an 800ktpa conventional mill and leaching circuit
• Historical production of 175koz of gold between 2013 to 2019 (under Minjar ownership) before the operation was placed on Care & Maintenance
• Near pit extensional opportunities identified with fresh rock potential beneath existing pits to provide critical mass to support a production re-start
• Strategically positioned in a proven gold production centre with multiple nearby producing mines and advanced exploration projects
The Fields Find Project comprises a tenement package covering 254km2 which has demonstrated nickel prospectivity but limited exploration undertaken to date.
An information memorandum and independent technical review together with access to an electronic data room will be available to qualified interested parties upon execution of a confidentiality deed.
Enquiries should be directed to Jack Chiswell at Argonaut via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 8 9224 6888.
Level 30, Allendale Square
77 St Georges Terrace
Perth, WA 6000