Currently viewing Global edition

News

Alien to take 90% of Hamersley in revised deal

Alien to take 90% of Hamersley in revised deal

Currently, Alien holds a 51% interest in the projects, with the remaining 49% held by Windfield

Commodities

25 AUGUST 2022
Alien buys Vivash near Brockman project

Alien buys Vivash near Brockman project

New shares issued for deal.

Bulks

20 JUNE 2022
Alien ready to "go hunting" at Munni Munni

Alien ready to "go hunting" at Munni Munni

Artemis and Platina swap Munni Munni for Alien shares

PGMs

22 MARCH 2022
Alien prepares to drill in Mexico

Alien prepares to drill in Mexico

Team has permits in place despite "difficult conditions"

Copper News

10 FEBRUARY 2022
Alien reports high-grade iron ore bulk sample

Alien reports high-grade iron ore bulk sample

Sample tested at 62% iron

Bulks

04 FEBRUARY 2022
Alien eyes Pilbara iron ore production

Alien eyes Pilbara iron ore production

Junior confident DSO deposit will make transition to production despite commodity price fall

Bulks

04 JANUARY 2022
Alien takes full ownership of Munni Munni PGM project

Alien takes full ownership of Munni Munni PGM project

Deal worth US$3.5 million

PGMs

22 DECEMBER 2021
Alien moving towards Pilbara silver production

Alien moving towards Pilbara silver production

Company to reopen bonanza Elizabeth Hill mine for the first time in 20 years

Copper News

17 DECEMBER 2021
Alien Metals taps AIM for fresh funding

Alien Metals taps AIM for fresh funding

Alien is developing Hancock project in Australia

Bulks

05 NOVEMBER 2021
Alien to fast track Hancock following scoping study

Alien to fast track Hancock following scoping study

Pilbara iron ore DSO development viable at US$100/t, ex-FMG exec to help with permitting

Bulks

20 OCTOBER 2021
Alien delivers inferred resource for Hancock

Alien delivers inferred resource for Hancock

Shares up 9% on Wednesday morning UK time

Bulks

22 SEPTEMBER 2021
Alien shares surge on promising Mexico sampling

Alien shares surge on promising Mexico sampling

San Celso and Los Campos projects show 'significant potential' for high-grade silver mineralisation

Gold and Silver News

06 SEPTEMBER 2019

All Sponsored Content - Page 1 of 1

Alien Metals accelerates toward production

Hancock Iron Ore project update

alien metals

SPONSORED