CAPITAL MARKETS

Roseby copper-gold project gets funding

The Roseby copper project in Queensland, Australia, looks like finally coming to fruition after joint venture partners Altona Mining and Sichuan Railway Investment Group signed a formal agreement to fund the development.

The copper has always been present at Roseby, but only now has the needed cash materialised

The copper has always been present at Roseby, but only now has the needed cash materialised

The US$238.5 million pact will see SRIG provide US$213.53 million for the development – earning a 66% interest – and Altona provide US$25 million to get the remaining 34% stake. Both companies will be...

Start a free trial to continue reading this article

Already have an account?

Subscribe now

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the farming sector, brought to you by the Kondinin team.

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the farming sector, brought to you by the Kondinin team.

editions

Mining Journal Intelligence Project Pipeline Handbook 2024

View our 50 top mining projects, handpicked using a unique, objective selection process from a database of 450+ global assets.

editions

Mining Journal Intelligence Investor Sentiment Report 2024

Survey revealing the plans, priorities, and preferences of 120+ mining investors and their expectations for the sector in 2024.

editions

Mining Journal Intelligence Mining Equities Report 2023

Access an exclusive, inside look on the quarterly mining IPOs and secondary raisings data and mining equities performance tables with an annual Stock Exchange Comparisons supplement.

editions

Mining Journal Intelligence World Risk Report 2023 (feat. MineHutte ratings)

A detailed analysis of mining investment risks across 121 jurisdictions globally, built on 11 ‘hard risk’ metrics and an industrywide survey.