Currently viewing Global edition

Albemarle keeps close eye on Greenbushes sale

Albemarle Corporation CEO Kent Masters has admitted the company is interested in Tianqi Lithium’s stake in the Greenbushes mine in Western Australia.

Albemarle keeps close eye on Greenbushes sale Albemarle keeps close eye on Greenbushes sale Albemarle keeps close eye on Greenbushes sale Albemarle keeps close eye on Greenbushes sale Albemarle keeps close eye on Greenbushes sale

Talison's Greenbushes mine in Western Australia

It was recently reported Tianqi was trying to sell part of its 51% stake in Talison Lithium, owner of Greenbushes. Albemarle owns the other 49%.