Currently viewing Global edition

Mining Journal Project Pipeline Handbook 2019

Kipushi

The Mining Journal Project Pipeline Handbook presents the methodology behind the database of development projects, along with a cross-section of assets from within our growing universe of coverage.

Mining Journal Project Pipeline Handbook 2019
Kipushi Kipushi Kipushi Kipushi Kipushi

The Kipushi project lies in the DRC province of Haut-Katanga approximately 30km southwest of the capital Lubumbashi. Ivanhoe Mines acquired its 68% interest in the project in 2011 and the other 32% is held by the DRC state-owned mining company, Gécamines.

Kipushi is based on a high-grade, underground zinc-copper mine which mined approximately 60Mt between 1924 a...

INSIDE THIS REPORT

INTRODUCTION

PRECIOUS METALS

BASE METALS

BATTERY METALS

OTHER COMMODITIES

Mining Journal Intelligence Global Finance Report 2021

Track emerging trends and changes in the mining finance landscape along with investor attitudes in the Global Finance Report by Mining Journal Intelligence.

14 JAN 2021
Mining Journal Intelligence Global Finance Report 2021

Mining Journal Global Finance Report 2020

2020 Edition: Track emerging trends and changes in investor attitudes with the Mining Journal's Annual Global Finance Report

17 DEC 2019
Mining Journal Global Finance Report 2020

Mining Journal Intelligence World Risk Report 2020 (feat. MineHutte ratings)

A comprehensive annual review of mining risk, including a jurisdiction-by-jurisdiction ratings system and an assessment of general business and operating risks and trends.

06 NOV 2020
Mining Journal Intelligence World Risk Report 2020 (feat. MineHutte ratings)

Mining Journal World Risk Report 2019 (feat.MineHutte ratings)

A comprehensive annual review of mining risk, including a jurisdiction-by-jurisdiction ratings system and an assessment of general business and operating risks and trends.

18 OCT 2019
Mining Journal World Risk Report 2019 (feat.MineHutte ratings)