How will mining investments fare in 2023?
In this first of its kind, online-only Investor Sentiment Report by Mining Journal Intelligence, we share perspectives from close to 100 of mining’s most active investors to uncover trends in key areas of investment, investor return, project magnitude, promising areas of focus, and the role M&A will play throughout the mining industry in 2023.
The report is based on Mining Journal Intelligence’s annual Investor Sentiment survey, distributed to the Mining Journal network and those of sister publications within Aspermont, the publisher of the Mining Journal, and through campaigns targeting institutional organizations.
The survey is focused on investment volumes, returns, preferred geographies, commodities and project stages and priorities when making mining investment decisions.
Read the full 28-page report
(Premium Subscribers Only)
Learn more about the report
(Standard Subscribers and Non-Subscribers)
Mining Journal Research and Intelligence delivers annual standalone reports that expand upon the most relevant discussion points in the mining sector.
If you’d like to purchase the Mining Journal Intelligence Investor Sentiment Report 2023 as a standalone item rather than as part of a Mining Journal Subscription please make your purchase here.
Alternatively, invest in our comprehensive Mining Journal Global Finance Collection 2023 - complete with the quarterly Mining Equities Report, Alternative Finance insights, and Investor Sentiment analysis. With this bundle you save £290. Purchase now.
Access all reports with a Mining Journal Premium subscription at www.mining-journal.com/subscribe.
- Get unlimited distribution rights for your entire organization, including subsidiaries.
- Universally compatible with all major operating systems, quick and easy to read regardless of device.
- Capability to quickly and efficiently search for topics or companies from within your report.
- Smaller file sizes making it efficient to share internally.
- Ability to access the content while working remotely or offline.
- Option to extract sections from the pdf report to include in company presentations.