The Mining Equities Report 2023 provides insights into mining investment trends, based on data on more than 2,500 mining companies globally. Data is released in quarterly updates.
The report features quarterly data on mining IPOs and secondary raisings, as well as comparisons of top-performing equities from stock exchanges in Canada, the US, Australia, and the UK.
The annual stock exchange comparisons supplement features essential information on the major mining stock exchanges, including listing requirements and fees.
The Mining Equities Report aims to identify and quantify trends in mining IPOs, secondary raisings, and share price performance and provide essential information on the main mining stock exchanges.
Capital raisings and share price performance is collected quarterly across more than 2,400 mining companies using data from Bloomberg. The annual Stock market comparisons section monitors the main requirements and fees needed to list and maintain listings on the key mining exchanges: the London Stock Exchange (Main Market and AIM), the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), and the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV). Information is sourced primarily from documentation published by the exchanges.
Read the full 34-page 2023 report
(Premium Subscribers Only)
Learn more about the report
(Standard Subscribers and Non-Subscribers)
Mining Journal Research and Intelligence delivers annual standalone reports that expand upon the most relevant discussion points in the mining sector.
If you’d like to purchase the Mining Journal Intelligence Mining Equities Report 2023, which includes 4 report updates in the year, click here.
Alternatively, invest in our comprehensive Mining Journal Global Finance Collection 2023 - complete with the quarterly Mining Equities Report, Alternative Finance insights, and Investor Sentiment analysis. With this bundle you save £290. Purchase now.
Access all reports with a Mining Journal Premium subscription at www.mining-journal.com/subscribe.
- Get unlimited distribution rights for your entire organization, including subsidiaries.
- Universally compatible with all major operating systems, quick and easy to read regardless of device.
- Capability to quickly and efficiently search for topics or companies from within your report.
- Smaller file sizes making it efficient to share internally.
- Ability to access the content while working remotely or offline.
- Option to extract sections from the pdf report to include in company presentations.
- Contact us on +44 (0) 208 187 2299 or email us at email@example.com to request for an enterprise license.
Most mining companies see share prices fall in challenging quarter